Pages

8/31/2011

All is well, back in the mainland!

Hello eveybody,

for the ones actually still reading this blog, I'm back safe and sound in mainland India from my Himalaya hike. I am now in Rajastan (Jaisalmer, to be exact), which however also has the consequence that internet access is very flaky, so I won't be able to upload any pictures right now. Bummer! Well, I also have to write up a summary of the hike anyway.
So, really just a check-in!

Cheers,
Ralf

------------------------------------ Deutsch --------------------------------------------
Hallo alle die das noch lesen,

ich bin wieder zurück auf dem "Festland" Indiens nach meinem Himalaya-Trip. Ich bin zur Zeit in Rajastan (Jaiselmer heißt die Stadt), was aber zur Folge hat daß das Internet sehr mager ist und ich deswegen keine Bilder hochladen kann. Naja, ich muss eh noch ne Zusammenfassung von dem Trip schreiben, von daher ist das hier nur ein Check-In daß ich noch lebe.

Ralf

No comments:

Post a Comment